The SIkaproof® system, exclusive system of Sika, it’s a liquid stuck membrane system to humidity treatment and also to waterproof cellars and underground structures. Its Flexible Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO), with a sealant grating and a nonwoven polar lining, provides a mechanic connection effect which stays attached to the concrete structure, avoiding any water flow between the membrane and the concrete.
Its use is suitable for:
- Below concrete floors.
- Below buried walls made with simple or double formwork.
- Extensions or recovery projects.
- Prefab constructions.
- Cold application (with no preheating or flame use) and previous installation of the reinforcement armor and concrete dumping.
- Full and permanent adherence to the concrete structure.
- No water flow between concrete and membrane system.
- High tightness tested by different regulations.
- Easy installation with total joints sealing (no weld needed).
- Outdoors and UV resistance during its installation.
- High flexibility and excellent crack bridging capabilities.
- High resistance to corrosive substances which can be located into buried water or on the ground.
- It can be combined with other waterproofing systems approved by Sika.
QROMIA is an approved enterprise for the Sikaproof® system installation, and we have already applied more than 15.000 square meters in the Balearic Islands.